Design a memorial that speaks to the cause of ending all nuclear weapons programs
To use the Website, User must be at least 18 years old.
The controller of your personal data is SIA "MAKERSGROUP", VAT No 44103138911 (“Bee Breeders”).
If you have questions regarding data privacy, please contact Bee Breeders at [email protected]
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected on the Website is used to:
• Process and administer Competition Submissions in accordance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions (find link to the Competition Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the Competition website or URL - https://architecturecompetitions.com/ INSERT-COMPETITION-NAME-HERE / terms);
• Process payments;
• Perform communications related to the Website's activity;
• Ensure the security of the Website, Bee Breeders and other users;
• Provide you with information on competitions and other activities of Bee Breeders;
• Provide you with marketing information related to Bee Breeders;
• Publish User data (including full name, country, website, university name, university website, company name, company website) on the Website and on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest accounts of Bee Breeders);
• Comply with official requests of authorized third parties (including state and/or local authorities);
• Ensure business development, including through collecting personal data for statistical and analytical purposes.
LEGAL BASES FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Bee Breeders collects and otherwise processes your personal data by using the following legal bases:
• Entering into a contract with you and performing said contract (such as Competition Terms and Conditions (find the link to Competition Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the Competition website or URL - https://architecturecompetitions.com/ INSERT-COMPETITION-NAME-HERE / terms)). This includes all personal data that you submit by completing and submitting a submission form to take part in a competition or to organize such a competition. If you do not provide Bee Breeders with the personal data required for performing the Terms and Conditions, this might influence your participation in the competition or a possibility to organize a competition.
• Complying with statutory requirements. Bee Breeders may be required to collect and retain specific information about you. This is applicable where your personal data is necessary for accounting purposes, law enforcement purposes and any other compliance related requirements.
• Legitimate interests of Bee Breeders. Bee Breeders may need your personal data to protect its legitimate interests, which may include: ensuring business development and marketing activity; responding to requests of authorized third parties; proving compliance with statutory requirements; protecting the Website, other related resources, other property, our employees and/or partners; ensuring evidence for any legal dispute; or to protect other legal, financial and security interests.
• Your consent. In certain cases, such as marketing purposes, Bee Breeders may process your personal data based on your consent.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Bee Breeders may transfer your personal data to the following third parties:
• Services providers of Bee Breeders such as marketing services providers, data storage providers, security consultants and other third parties who assist Bee Breeders to perform its functions and provide its services;
• Authorized third parties (such as state or local authorities) in case Bee Breeders must disclose your personal data due to statutory requirements or to protect its legitimate interests;
• To third parties in connection with corporate reorganization of Bee Breeders, where the information is provided to the new entity.
Bee Breeders may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. Such transfer of your personal data may be exercised by using standard contractual clauses (Article 46 of the GDPR), Privacy Shield mechanism (Article 45 of the GDPR) or other safeguards such as your consent or performance of a contract (Article 49 of the GDPR). You may obtain additional information by contacting Bee Breeders as indicated above in this policy.
In general, and unless indicated otherwise in this policy, Bee Breeders will retain your personal data for as long as it is required for the aforementioned purposes and applicable laws as well as long as the terms published on the Website are applicable to you and for the term of the statute of limitations thereafter. All data entered by User and collected through the Website is stored and processed through Bee Breeders’ data administration system located within the European Union and treated with the utmost care and respect.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
• Right to access your personal data.
• Right to rectify your personal data.
• Right to request erasure of your personal data, subject to limitations under law. Please note that deleting User information can prevent Website from providing its services, even if the registration and payment was successfully completed. User is not eligible for registration fee refund. • Right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
• Right to object to processing of your personal data. You may unsubscribe from receiving any particular type of email manually by pressing the "unsubscribe" button in the footer of that email.
• Right to request to ensure portability of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw your consent that you provided to Bee Breeders. Such consent withdrawal does not affect lawfulness of processing based on consent express prior to the withdrawal.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority located in the EU.
For this purpose, the Website uses the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies to provide basic technical functions for a full performance of the Website. Strictly necessary cookies do not require User consent.
• Analytics cookies to understand the User’s interaction with the Website. Analytics cookies are used based on User consent.
• Advertising and tracking cookies to provide Users with marketing information. Advertising and marketing cookies are used based on User consent.
More detailed information on cookies used at the Website is provided below:
__cfduid: requred by Cloudfare (does not collect user data). Expire in 5 months;
__stripe_mid: requred by Stripe. Expire in 1 year;
_fbp: Facebook pixel. Expire in 3 months;
_ga: requred by Google Analytics. Expire in 2 years;
_gid: requred by Google Analytics. Expire in 1year;
deserts: Bee Breeders website functionality Expire in 1 month;
fuelcid: Bee Breeders website functionality Expire in 1 hour;
some-closed: Bee Breeders website functionality. Expire in 1 month.
You can modify or withdraw your consent to cookies via your browser settings. Some browsers allow you to refuse all cookies or send an alert when a cookie is issued. You can find more information about cookies, including how to control the use of these through your browser settings, for example, here for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera.
If you choose to withdraw your consent for cookies you previously consented to, some functions of the Website might not work properly.